2. You represent that you have read and agree to abide by the following consultparagon.com Commenting Guidelines: Paragon Solutions, Inc. (“Paragon”) welcomes user comments. Paragon reserves the right to remove postings that include the use of foul language, personal attacks or the use of language that may be libelous or interpreted as inciting hate or sexual harassment; however, we are under no obligation to do so. User comments may be reviewed by moderators and may be included or excluded at our discretion.
By posting messages, uploading files, inputting data, or engaging in any other form of communication through this Site, you grant us a royalty-free, perpetual non-exclusive, unrestricted worldwide license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, enhance, transmit, distribute, publicly perform, display, or sublicense any such communication (including your identity and information about you) in any medium (now in existence or hereinafter developed) and for any purpose, including commercial purposes, and to authorize others to do so.
3. This Site (including, but not limited to, text, photographs, graphics, video and audio content) is protected by copyright as a collective work or compilation under the copyright laws of the United States and other countries. All individual articles, content and other elements comprising this Service are also copyrighted works. You must abide by all additional copyright notices or restrictions contained in this Site.
4.(a) Except for content you have posted on the Site, or unless expressly permitted, you may not copy, reproduce, distribute, publish, enter into a database, display, perform, modify, create derivative works, transmit, or in any way exploit any part of this Site, except that you may download materials from this Site for your own personal use as follows: you may make one machine readable copy and/or one print copy that is limited to articles of personal interest only. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you may not distribute any part of this Site over any network, including a local area network, or sell or offer it for sale. In addition, these files may not be used to construct any kind of database.
(b) The Site has been specially designed for presentation of content in a unique format and appearance to our users. We are concerned about the integrity of our Site when it is viewed in a setting created by a third party that includes advertising or other materials that we have not authorized to be displayed with out Site. Neither you nor any third party shall make use of the contents of the Site in any manner that constitutes an infringement of our rights, including copyright that has not been authorized by us.
(c) Just as Paragon requires users to respect our copyrights, and those of our affiliates and partners, we respect the copyrights of others. If you believe in good faith that your copyrighted work has been reproduced on our Site without authorization in a way that constitutes copyright infringements, you ay notify Paragon by mail at 25 Commerce Drive, Cranford, New Jersey 07106 or by telephone at 908-709-6767. This contact information is only for suspected copyright infringement. Contact information for other matters is provided elsewhere on this site.
5. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Paragon and its affiliates, and their directors, officers, managers, employees, agents, and licensors, from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of this Agreement or the Paragon Commenting Guidelines. We reserve the right to take over the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this Section. In such event, you shall provide us with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by us.
6. This Site is available “as is.” We do not warrant that this Site will be uninterrupted or error-free. There may be delays, omissions, interruptions and inaccuracies in the information or other materials available through this Site. We are not responsible for the availability or content of other services that may be linked to this Site. We do not make any warranties, expressed or implied, including without limitation, those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to this Site or any information or goods that are available or advertised or sole through this Site. We do not make any representations, nor do we endorse the accuracy, completeness, timeliness or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other material or database displayed, unloaded or distributed on this Site or available through links in this Site. We reserve the right to correct any errors or omission in this Site but are under no obligation to do so. We do not guarantee or warrant that this Site or materials that may be downloaded from this Site do not contain viruses, worms or other destructive features. We are not liable for any damages or harm attributable to such features. If you rely on this Site and any materials available through this Site, you do so solely at your own risk.
7. PARAGON AND ITS AFFILIATES, AND THEIR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, MANAGERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS AND LICENSORS ARE NOT LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING LOST REVENUES OR PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR LOSS OF DATA, IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THIS SITE OR FOR ANY CLAIM, LOSS OR INJURY BASED ON ERRORS, OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS OR OTHER INACCURACIES IN THIS SITE (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION AS A RESULT OF BREACH OF ANY WARRANTY OR OTHER TERMS CONTAINED HEREIN). ANY CLAIM AGAINST US SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT YOU PAID, IF ANY, FOR USE OF THIS SITE.