Records Management is the practice of controlling and governing an organization’s records from conception to eventual disposal. Closely associated with Information Governance, a primary concern of Records Management is mitigating exposure to risk that may arise from business records and their storage.
We deliver Records Management Solutions to businesses the following industries:
Communications | Financial Services | Insurance | Life Sciences
We are typically engaged by those responsible for Information or Records Management and who:
- Are responsible for policies and procedures being up-to-date and running efficiently
- Still rely on paper policies and manual retention schedules
- Support the process of user awareness and adoption
- Have discordance between digital content and manual processes and policies
- Struggle to make an effective business case for improved information governance systems
- Need help with the logistics of implementing a compliance-oriented electronic solution
Records Management must be approached with the possibility of future litigation in mind. Legally, your business must comply with information privacy policies, record retention schedules, discovery protocols and other regulations. Inability to quickly access records can damage company reputation and result in high costs from legal fees, fines and inefficient use of resources.
We provide solutions to meet your operational needs and business goals while giving you peace of mind that your system is built for compliance with federal, state, local and industry standards.
Our Team Can Help You:
- Present a compelling business case to illustrate the ROI of optimized Records Management
- Build safeguards into day-to-day operations to support regulatory compliance and prevent problems before they occur
- Create solutions that align with business processes and meet both internal and external demands
- Educate appropriate members of your organization about new policies and procedures for maximum user adoption
What Our Records Management Solutions Deliver
Our expert consultants create solutions to address the full lifecycle of your electronic records, from creation to disposal. We help records managers ensure compliance and efficiency to support growth across the enterprise. Our compliance-oriented business solutions can provide the following benefits:
- Minimized litigation exposure through advanced eDiscovery processes
- Enhanced performance in critical business areas through faster, more efficient access to documents
- Improved management of retention and destruction dates to ensure information is held as long as it needs to be, but no longer than necessary
- Compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements for archival, audit and oversight activities
- Cost savings by avoiding unnecessary filing equipment, office space and labor demands of poorly organized and wholly onsite hardcopy records systems
- Security and protection from internal and external threats, including theft, damage, loss and accidental disclosure
Need Help Finding the Right Solution?
Request a free consultation with one of Paragon's leading industry advisors to discuss the best solution for your organization's unique challenges and goals.
Request a Free Consultation Now