Paragon Solutions is seeking a dynamic, experienced Engagement Manager to join our expanding Life Sciences consulting practice. As an Engagement Manager, you will be responsible for achieving engagement profitability and customer satisfaction by structuring and managing service deals from the design stage through implementation and ongoing tracking. You will enter the engagement in its early stages to help identify and communicate optimal solutions based on a solid appreciation of the client’s business goals and issues, an understanding of the technology and the application of consulting best practices. As a business strategy master, you will be responsible for the overall growth, profitability, contract management and delivery of complex, highly visible projects with key clients. You are enthusiastic about assuming responsibility and accountability and have exceptional communication skills; presentation, facilitation, oral, written, listening and conflict resolution. The following skills and experience are required at a minimum.
- 10+ years’ of experience in the consulting and technology industry with a proven track record of business development.
- Capable of driving the intellectual content on projects.
- Strong leadership skills. Mentorship experience.
- Experienced in developing client relationships with senior executives for purpose of account expansion.
- Thought leadership role with strategic perspective.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Specialty Knowledge areas with openings include:
- Life Sciences – R&D, Clinical, Commercial and Supply Chain.
- Bachelor’s Degree mandatory with an advanced degree preferred.
- Hold current memberships in key related industry trade associations.
- Willingness to travel up to 25%.