If you are in the life sciences industry, you have probably heard of ShareFEST, the SharePoint conference that takes place each year. The annual conference attracts countless IT professionals and senior businesspeople from more than 120 different biotech companies, device manufacturers, pharmaceutical companies and service providers throughout the industry. ShareFEST 2013 will feature many different events over three days, April 24-26, including a full agenda of guest speakers discussing relevant topics and putting forth a variety of innovative ideas. Here is a sampling of some of the can’t-miss events for attendees:
Many different speakers will be convening in Philadelphia, PA and sharing their wisdom at this year’s ShareFEST event. This year’s roster of speakers includes three of Paragon's very own, including Keynote Speaker Ravi Shankar, Senior Vice President of Life Sciences, who will be giving a presentation on the Best Practice Strategies for Global, Enterprise Content Management. Michael Agard, Senior Consultant , will be giving a presentation on Connecting External Users to an Enterprise SharePoint Solution at AstraZeneca, while Berna Tural, Associate Director of Life Sciences, will lead the discussion on Achieving Success with Complex, Global Migrations – A Methodology and Case Study.
Other keynotes and guest speakers from Microsoft Corporation, Innovative-e Inc., NextDocs Corp., Ceiba Solutions, e-SubmissionsSolutions.com, Cabeus Inc., Adlib, West Monroe Partners, Sanofi, Avanade, Pingar, NDA Consultants, NPS Pharmaceuticals, HighPoint Solutions, Rentschler Biotechnologie GmbH, IDT Biologika GmbH, ePharmaSolutions, Scilligence Corporation, IDC Health Insights, Momenta Pharmaceuticals, NNIT, Intel, Merck, National Minority Quality Forum, BioClinica, ARX, Exostar, Covance and AstraZeneca will also be represented, as well as various researchers, PhDs and experts from the field.
Case Studies and Enterprise Strategies
The ShareFEST 2013 agenda will be broken up into two distinct categories: Case Studies and Enterprise Strategies, and Implementation Tools and Strategies. Each day, there will be keynotes, case studies, best practices and how-to sessions geared toward each of these two main categories, so attendees will be able to find the events that best suit their needs and goals. In addition to the welcome and opening and closing remarks, the Case Studies and Enterprise Strategies events will include keynote addresses, presentations, discussions and workshops on related topics.
Implementation Tools and Strategies
The conference’s planning committee has also put together some exciting keynote addresses, presentations, discussions and workshops on Implementation Tools and Strategies, including events on the following topics:
- SharePoint: Transforming How Health & Life Sciences Companies Do Business
- Enterprise Compliance on the Microsoft Platform: Designing Systems for Global Collaboration
- Go Large or Go Home: An Enterprise Implementation in a Small Biotech, NPS Pharmaceuticals
- Global Validation Strategies: A Panel Discussion
- Fast-Tracking a Regulatory Submission System Implementation at a Global Healthcare Products Company
- Integrating SharePoint and Social Collaboration – Engaging Users and Regulating Content
- Going All In: Implementing Regulatory, SOP, QMS and eTMF on SharePoint at Momenta
- Lead the Enterprise Collaboration Revolution: 5 Steps to Maximizing SharePoint While Meeting Regulatory Compliance Standards
- How to Build an Enterprise Quality Management System – A Process Oriented Approach by IDT Biologika GmbH
- Compliance, Cost Savings, & Streamlined Operations through Digital Signatures
- Going Global with SharePoint: Proven Tactics for Avoiding the Most Common Pitfalls
- Extracting and Mapping SharePoint Content to Create a Custom Taxonomy
In addition to all the events discussed above, as well as opportunities to share meals and networking time together, this year’s schedule of events also includes a preconference Microsoft Life Sciences Innovation Forum at the same Philadelphia, PA location. This is the first time ShareFEST will be offering an optional pre-conference day, and the organizers are excited to see how it will go.
While at ShareFEST 2013, don't forget to stop by booth #24 and visit with Paragon experts to learn more about our SharePoint capabilities in the areas of migration and upgrade services, enterprise content management solutions, infromation governance and compliance, collaboration and using SharePoint for the internet and intranet.