Paragon’s Intelligent Content Capture solution framework is designed for organizations that receive large volumes of incoming documents requiring processing such as applications, claim forms and invoices. Paragon’s solution eliminates costly manual mailroom operations and can increase operational efficiency by as much as 50 percent.
The solution is a rules-based, automated processing solution that enables organizations to digitally capture, classify, index and electronically distribute, physical and electronic documents faster and more efficiently. Content can be received from many sources including postal mail, scanners, faxes, multifunctional printers, network directories and email.
By implementing Paragon’s document capture solution, organizations can:
- Eliminate manual sorting, data entry and validation of incoming documents and forms
- Automate the processing and routing of documents utilizing business rules based on location, line of business, relationship, authority and/or workload
- Reconcile policy coverage with claims information to facilitate processing
- Extend functionality to the field for filing, repair facility notification and process as well as status
- Enhance processor productivity and ease of use through the customizable portal-based user interface
- Apply over 750 pre-fabricated state notification form templates to accelerate time-to-value for automated OCR
Join Paragon Solutions and EMC to learn how using Intelligent Document Capture as a means to drive data and documents quickly into processes can dramatically reduce manual preparation, data entry and cycle time. We'll also share our Business Case Approach to demonstrate how Paragon helped an organization that processes 600,000 forms annually implement document capture to electronically distribute, search and store information, reducing processing time by 38 percent and cutting costs by 30 percent.